Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
Get the Best Productivity Suite on the Market Working for Your Business
Microsoft Office has been one of the top productivity suites available for decades, delivering innovative applications that allow businesses to do more. Today, Microsoft 365 Apps for Business makes all of the Office applications that you’ve come to depend on available anywhere you have access to the Internet. This availability gives businesses the tools they need when they need them for pennies per day per user.
Best In the Industry Office Apps
Get Access to All the Applications Your Business Depends On In the Office or On the Go
The Office Apps have become a staple of business. Microsoft 365 Apps for Business include the following, constantly-supported, web-available applications:
- Word - Document creation at its finest with the market’s most innovative word processor.
- Excel - A spreadsheet program that provides the means to simplify even the most complex of data.
- PowerPoint - Create presentations that engage your audience quickly and easily.
- Outlook - Manage your email, contacts, tasks, and calendars from anywhere.
- OneDrive - 1TB of data storage with advanced features and integrations with other Office apps
- Microsoft Teams - A meeting software that provides businesses with several options to communicate and collaborate.
Users have access to all of these applications via any web browser from anywhere on nearly any device. Additionally, each user gets five smartphone, five tablet, and five computer licenses as a part of their monthly subscription. This way, no matter where you are, whether you have access to the Internet or not, you can utilize Office apps.
In addition to the apps above, Microsoft 365 Apps for Business also delivers access to two PC-only applications. They are:
- Publisher - A publishing software that allows users to create publications with visual impact.
- Access - Microsoft’s database management system helps users reference, report, and analyze your organization’s data.
With this whole suite of applications, your team can be as productive as they need to be anywhere they are.
Built-in security from one of the industry leaders in keeping users safe.
Microsoft has a long history of keeping its users safe, and with Microsoft 365 Apps for Business, users get the best security experience available in any cloud-hosted productivity suite. Microsoft 365 Apps for Business includes:
- Advanced threat protection - The platform comes with antispam, antimalware, and anti-phishing protections as well as options for two-factor authentication to enhance users’ ability to stay secure.
- Data protection - Microsoft 365 Apps for Business includes message encryption, built-in data loss prevention, and options to archive data for enhanced data redundancy.
- Device management - Along with a comprehensive mobile device management platform, which provides a number of device management features for all user devices, there are also options for keeping devices updated properly, providing conditional access to certain devices, and the ability to secure data through advanced Bitlocker encryption.
We know how important security is, and with Microsoft 365 Apps for Business, you will get the security you can depend on to keep your network and data safe.
The Martech Business Solutions Difference
Our team of IT experts can help outfit your organization with the computing that you need to be more productive. The Microsoft 365 Apps for Business platform is one of many solutions we can implement designed to give your team the tools they need to succeed, regardless of where they work. Give us a call today at (248) 844-8250 to talk to one of our consultants about getting the technology your business needs.